Possip Parent Feedback
Orange High School has partnered with a group called Possip to provide monthly quick hit surveys sent straight to your phone. Here's how it works:
- The first Friday of every month you will receive a text with a link to complete the survey
- The survey is only two questions with an option to provide additional feedback
- The survey should take as little as 30 seconds to complete
Linked is a letter for parents on how Possip works and how it helps your school.
Thank you for sharing ideas through Possip this first week of February! We’ve heard from 594 of you during the course of the year. We are seeing that 96% of you are happy or mostly happy with Orange High School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Praise for a wonderful school and great teachers
- Appreciation for the communication of student progress
- A suggestion to add another microwave in the cafeteria
- A comment about communication of bussing changes
We are taking all of your feedback and ideas into consideration for our future planning and follow-up.
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next month’s Possip Pulse Check.