Journalism Teacher: Kari Phillips
The Frontier is an online parent newsletter. The sophomore journalism students produce the newsletter from scratch each month. If you have questions or story ideas, forward them to Kari Phillips.
The Courier is the high school monthly newsmagazine and news website created by the advanced newspaper journalism students.
Yearbook Sales 2021-2022
Make sure you buy your 2021-22 yearbook to see how Orange High School SHINES, our theme this year, by the deadline, Friday, April 8, 2022! The price will also go up at the end of January. Go to yearbookforever.com and search for Olentangy Orange High School in the top search bar. You can also refer to this link on the Pioneer Press each Friday, and the link mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org also appear on Instagram when you follow oohsyearbook. If you have questions about ordering, contact Mrs. Phillips in room 2213. Seniors must select the "yearbook home delivery" and pay the additional $8 shipping to avoid having to come to the school next fall, after graduation, to pick theirs up. Also, extra 2021 yearbooks are available for purchase. See Mrs. Phillips if you're interested in buying one.
Parents - Make sure you buy your child's 2022 yearbook before the Friday, April 8 deadline. Follow the instructions below to purchase yours online. You should also receive emails every two weeks from Walsworth describing how to purchase one too. Once a yearbook is purchased for your child, your email will be dropped from the email blast.
1. Go to the yearbookforever.com
2. In the search bar at the top, search for the high school's name, "Olentangy Orange High School". You might have to select the school's name from a drop down menu after that.
3. On the next screen, you'll see different products. Click on yearbook only.
4. Select "Yearbook home delivery" if you wish to have the yearbook shipped to your home address in the fall of 2022. *Important: Senior parents must select the "Yearbook home delivery" option and pay the extra $8 to have the book shipped home when it comes out in fall 2022. This mandatory add-on ensures your child will receive the book without picking it up at the high school.
5. Enter student information including grade and a working email address.
6. Add shipping details if you selected to have it shipped home. Then, check out.
If you have questions, please contact adviser Kari Phillips at the high school.
Broadcast News Teacher: Brian Nicola
Broadcast journalism students produce daily news viewed by the students each day at the start of 2nd period. Here is the link to the OOHS Juice Student News on Youtube.